Always looking for ways to recreate my favourite meals and turn them vegetarian/vegan. Here’s a spicy twist on your traditional ‘beef chilli’. Super simple & basic to make, totally delicious.
- 80g Quorn frozen mince
- Handful spinach leaves
- 1/4 jar Garlic & Tomato sauce (any tomato pasta sauce will do)
- 1/2 tin Chilli beans (red kidney beans in chilli sauce)
- 1/2 packet Tilda Sundried Tomato Rice
- Encona Hot Pepper Sauce (to taste – I used approx 1 tbsp)
- Add your sauce, chilli beans (& the sauce it comes in) and Quorn to a saucepan.
- Bring to the boil, then cover and simmer as per packet instructions for the Quorn, stirring occasionally.
- Half-way through cooking, add spinach leaves and Hot Pepper Sauce to taste.
- Microwave half a packet of Tilda rice in a bowl.
- Plate up & enjoy!